Dark Chocolate Raspberry Bites:
- · 1 cup pitted dates
- · 4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- · 1 tbsp. raspberry extract
- · 1/3 cup dried unsweetened cranberries (optional)
- · 2 scoop of 1st Phorm Level 1 Chocolate Protein Powder
- · 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- · 1 cup fresh raspberries *
- · 6 tbsp. Stevia (divided)
- · 2 tbsp. water
*place cup of raspberries on a plate in microwave for about 3 min plus until slightly dehydrated- set aside.
Step 1: Grind the dates and cranberries (optional) in food processor until dates are finely ground.
Step 2: Add the protein powder, raspberry extract, dehydrated raspberries, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and 4 tbsp. stevia and process until ingredients are thoroughly combined and uniform. Slowly add in the water.
*add more water a tbsp. at a time if needed until the mixture is one uniform ball. Consistency will be similar to dough.
Step 3: Take the dough and roll into small bite sized balls and place on plate. If the dough is too sticky add a little protein powder to the dough. Sprinkle 2 tbsp. Stevia on top and refrigerate the balls overnight or until firm. ENJOY!! J
|Dark Chocolate Raspberry Protein Bites|
Post a Comment